College of the Sunshine Coast Research Scholarship: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia is offering a Research Scholarship supported by the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (Mistra). The Mistra Environmental Communication – Reframing Communication for Sustainability is a 4-year worldwide exploration program (2020-2023).
The program means to standard a serious and comprehensive comprehension of natural correspondence in exploration, strategy and practice so as to viably uphold manageability changes. This Scholarship is profoundly serious and accessible for global PhD understudies who wish to select an exploration program at the University.
- Grant Sponsor(s): University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
- Grants to be taken at: University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
- Grant Type: Tuition grant
- Grant level: PhD
- Grant Worth: Stipend of ($28,092) in addition to educational expenses
- Subject Eligibility: Carbon Farming Gamification for Knowledge Co-creation
- Nation/Candidate Eligibility: International understudies
Similarly Check: University of Kent NIHR School for Social Care Research Scholarship
Qualification and Selection Criteria: Candidates are relied upon to gangs the accompanying qualification rules for the University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
Candidates must be worldwide understudies.
The honor is accessible for Postdoctoral exploration program in Carbon Farming Gamification for Knowledge Co-creation by the University.
- Understudies enlisting full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the grant is granted.
- Candidates must have a four year college education endorsement or identical in the applicable field
- Candidates must have MSc degree endorsement or identical in the applicable field
- Brilliant composed and oral relational abilities in English.
- Free reasoning and expository inclination for contriving creative logical or specialized arrangements.
- Show limit with regards to viable free work and as a component of a group
- Show energy, inspiration, adaptability and certainty.
- Applicants must be profoundly energetic, mindful, and ready to work freely in an organized way, has great relational and correspondence expertise.
- Candidates must hold a proposal for a full-time program at University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are needed to give proof of meeting the USC’s base English language capability necessities.
Application Procedures for University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
Step by step instructions to Apply
On the off chance that you are not a current USC HDR understudy, total an application for program confirmation following the headings on the HDR Applicants page. Peruse the significant data in the grant commercial. Adhere to the application guidelines on the Applying for a HDR Scholarship site page.